Sunday, December 24, 2006

Beer from the Baptist

Is it just me or does beer won always taste better than beer bought. I have had a weekly bet of a six pack with the Baptist. You can read his stuff here. Each week we would pick the winners of each NFL game and whoever gets the most right wins that week. Going into this week he owes me a 12 pack. Thanks to an early win by the Panthers it looks like it will be 18 soon. This brings up the question of is gambling wrong. I dont think it is, as long as your not losing everything you have. However, since the Baptist is unable to bet me anytime we lay down a gentleman's wager, gambling for him is most likely wrong. Thanks for the beer.

Thanks to the Broncos win it is in the bag, 18 going for a case next week.

1 comment:

Captain Shellnutt said...

I was talking with a powerfull angel of the firey pit of hades about how people who bet on sports and for beer (the primary beverage of sinners)and how they belong with him in his lake of burning sulfer. What do you think. I hope you feel convicted of your sin.......The baptist.

Oh, I'll have your beer, you know I am good for it. !#%$